|251 - 2000 tickets||$0.09|
|2001 - 4999||$0.08|
|Cost per ticket||$0.09|
Single Event Setup charge
|$37.50 minimum order charge|
|Event Copy Change||$5.00|
|Custom QR Code||$35.00|
+ Single Event Setup Charge
Note: prices do not include taxes where applicable and shipping if required
Prices start as low as $37.50 for 250 tickets
General Admission tickets are typically used for ‘festival’ and non-assigned seating events, fundraisers, school events, dance classes, flyers for nightclubs and other special functions.
- Actual Ticket dimensions: 2” x 5.5”
- Includes 2 perforated stubs
- Horizontal or Vertical layouts available
- Sequential ticket numbering starting at any number
- Add QR codes, graphics, special fonts
- 8 background colours to choose from
- Multiple security features
We will design your ticket and upload a proof to your account within 8 business hours. To view the proof, just log back in to your account (we will send you an email to let you know its ready). You can request changes or approve your order if you like the design. Once you give us your approval, your order will be printed and prepared for pickup or delivery.
Most general admission ticket jobs can be created, proofed and printed within 24 hours. If you prefer, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our ticket stock contains security features to prevent counterfeiting:
- Transparent Hologram - the entire front of the ticket is covered with a Transparent Holographic Film layer. It displays as a three dimensional image that appears to move as the ticket is tilted and is virtually impossible to duplicate
- Coin Activation - the back of the ticket has a coin activated ink scratch-off area revealing the word 'VALID'
- Thermal Paper Friction test - thermal stock is heat resistant; a scratch across the face of a thermal ticket, will produce a black streak. Thermal ticket stock, run through a colour laser printer, will also turn black